Our Guest House located in Bindura is looking for a young professional Front Desk Clerk to oversee all receptionist and administrative duties at our front desk. You will perform a range of duties including answering phone calls, managing the switchboard, maintaining the Guest House budget and supervising the operational departments.
Your central goal is to provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support. As the ‘face’ of our Guest House, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills. You should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
NB: The incumbent should be strictly a Bindura Resident
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- Supervising the Guest House Operations
- A Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality or relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- A minimum of 5 Ordinary level Passes including Maths/Accounts & English
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Ability to learn and execute tasks as per the stipulated deadlines
- An all-rounder bearing both culinary and administrative skills
Applications should be submitted on or before the 30th of June 2020 to email@example.com