Intellectus Campus (IC) is a fast-developing private international training institution, with a vision to become a College of Health and Social Sciences by 2025. We have physical campuses in South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, and Eswatini and we aim to fast expand to other countries shortly. Key areas of our course and qualification offerings are in the fields of Healthcare and Business.
Applications are invited for the position of General Manager for the Intellectus Campus (IC) cluster in Zimbabwe, located in Harare and Bulawayo. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, strategic, and innovative thinker with a proven track record in education and training in the private sector. Strong decision-making ability with excellent networking, interpersonal, communications and research skills and the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment is essential.
Under the leadership of the Managing Director and working with the senior management team:
- Provide overall leadership for the Zimbabwean cluster of Intellectus Campus.
- Participate in policy, planning and strategic decisions to realize the institutional goals
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures for the IC Zimbabwe Cluster
- Identify and lead new business development activities
- Serve as the focal person for Intellectus Campus partnerships with key institutions to lead and facilitate the successful implementation of joint projects, including training and marketing through education
- Coordinate marketing activities within Zimbabwe and promote regional collaboration to optimize training solutions
- Oversee all operational activities of the Zimbabwean cluster including financial management, technology and infrastructure, and coordination of vendors and suppliers
- Oversees the academic instructors, classroom and student management, and curriculum. Ensures all training and certification requirements of center team members and instructors are achieved and maintained to meet accreditation and regulatory requirements.
- Serve as a member of faculty, including as assessor, moderator, and facilitator, as required
- Manage curriculum review and development processes to ensure appropriateness across all training platforms.
- A Masters Degree in Education, Human Resources, or Healthcare. An MBA & healthcare experience is an added advantage
- >2 years experience in a leadership or similar role
- Accreditation as an Assessor and Moderator
- Demonstrated experience in successful leadership within the private training and education environment
- Financial management including budgeting and financial report analysis and interpretatio
- Excellent understanding of national and regional accreditation processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinking with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes
- Attention to detail, time management, and decision making
The successful candidate will be based in Harare, Zimbabwe, and report to the Managing Director.
Submit your up-to-date CV and motivation to email@example.com by 11h59 on 18 November 2020.
- Your email subject line should read <Your name, Surname: General Manager>
- Applicants must be resident in Zimbabwe and be citizens, legal permanent residents or hold the relevant permit to work in Zimbabwe
- Correspondence will be entered into with short-listed candidates only. Consider your application unsuccessful if no response is received after 24 November 2020.