Our client requires a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of GENERAL MANAGER ENGINEERING
To lead, manage, plan, direct and coordinate assets care and projects portfolio to achieve and or meet projects requirements and support attainment of strategic objectives. This involves strategic formulation of assets policy, proactively expand reliability of assets, assets life costing, maintenance systems to ISO 55000 standards and modernisation.
which has arisen.
- Provide Input into the maintenance and business modernisation strategies.
- Develop assets maintenance, replacement policies and codes of practice.
- Determine appropriate level of insurance spares for the company and new projects.
- Carry out assets life cycle costing to inform replacement policy.
- Provide input into inventory analysis and determination of appropriate specifications and stock levels.
- Manage the LEDs portfolio.
- Audit maintenance systems and ensure standards are enforced.
- Attend technical committee meetings.
- Review and continuously develop engineering organisation, skills and knowledge.
- Manage the engineering drawing office and other corporate memory.
- Input into CSR projects designs, cost estimate and technical implementation.
- Provide input into the exploration aspect for new projects in the new business arena.
- Provides input into the desktop studies for targeted acquisitions.
- Provide input into the technical due diligence for new assets to inform the acquisition strategy.
- Assist in financial, commercial and other due diligence.
- Manage feasibility studies, change management, construction, commissioning and governance across the projects life cycle.
- Identify projects requirements.
- Manage project management outputs over the project life cycle.
- Address the various needs, concerns, and expectations of the stakeholders as the project is planned and carried out.
- Balance the competing project constraints including but not limited to scope, quality, and schedule, budget, resources and risk management.
- Manage change during projects life cycle.
- Achieve project objectives.
- Schedule capital and projects steering committees and manage the process
MINIMUM REQUIRED JOB ATTRIBUTES
- 4 Year Degree
- BSC Mechanical Engineering Honours or equivalent.
- Not more than 50 years old
- At least 12 years working experience
- Exposure in EPCM environment
+263-4-252551 — 3, 2nd Floor Amber Bridge, Eastgate Shopping Centre Complex, Harare, Zimbabwe