Our client, NetOne Cellular (Private, Limited seeks to engage an experienced and innovative leader to serve as the General Manager Mobile Financial Services for the Company. The incumbent will be part of the team responsible for the formulation and implementation of the corporate vision and strategy.
Reporting to the Group CEO, the incumbent will be responsible for the management, growth and development of the financial services portfolio. He/she will also be responsible for crafting and executing strategy, implementing policies and procedures for the roll-out of Mobile Financial Services initiatives and ensure sustainable market dominance of brand. Working closely with other Functional Heads, the incumbent must ensure that revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction goals are met in support of the company, overall strategy and goals.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Load the development and implementation of the Mobile Financial Services strategy in line with the business goats and ensure that the brand maintains and improves its positioning.
- Develop and implement business plans for all financial services products/services.
- Review the current mobile financial services strategy and spearhead business transformation and change management.
- Develop innovative Mobile Financial Services products/services and ensure product penetration across the various market segments.
- Drive product penetration and stimulate usage by developing innovative mobile financial solutions that unlock revenue whilst meeting consumer expectations.
- Evaluate the commercial viability of mobile financial services to ensure business targets are met.
- Formulate effective pricing, promotion and distribution strategies to create a sustainable business model.
- Ensure that risk is effectively addressed in all aspects of the business.
- Effective management and supervision of subordinates to ensure achievement of desired results.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
The successful candidate for this Executive position should meet the following critenx
- Must have a relevant B.Com Marketing, Business Studies, Finance, BSc Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Postgraduate degree such as MBA or equivalent will have an added advantage.
- Professional qualification such as full Chartered Institute of Marketing/CCNA/CISA is a requirement.
- At least 8 years relevant work experience.
- 4 years of which should have been at a managerial level.
- Prior Telecoms or Banking Industry experience is added advantage.
- Must have proven experience in conducting high level negotiations with key stakeholders and possess the ability to develop sound business proposals.
Confidential inquiries may be directed to our Managing Consultant Emmanuel Jinda on 0712 605 025 or Calistas Bumhira on +263 (242) 772 778/770 035,
Fidelity Life Tower,
Proserve, a leading supplier of Professional Executive Appointment Services has been exclusively retained to assist with execution of this assignment.
Please note that NO direct contact should be made with NetOne, its Board or Management as this will automatically disqualify the candidate.
Closing Date: 19 July 2020
Related Jobs (27)
Accountability, Monitoring & Evaluation Facilitator on September 25, 2020 Contract
Quality Assurance Manager – Agricultural and Distribution on September 22, 2020 Full Time