Appointment Type: Permanent
If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme will let you achieve your potential. It’s a 12 month fast-track to management programme with international exposure that’s geared specifically for high potential individuals.
During the Programme you will be exposed to Cigarette Manufacturing, Leaf Processing and all the Processes involved in the overall Tobacco Supply Chain. You will be exposed to our journey to World Class Manufacturing
Our Global Graduate Program – Operations helps you develop exceptional Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Corporate skills – full understanding of the fast paced and ever-changing environment our Manufacturing functions work in.
We operate in a controversial industry, in challenging markets and on complex projects. Our talented Operations team have a broad view of the business, and work together to deliver business needs, while acting safely and responsively and improving efficiency and creating one truly integrated global manufacturing team.
If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll give you:
- a real job with real impact from day one
- Opportunity to be part of the journey to world-class Operations
It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it will stretch you to the limit
The only question is: are you up to the challenge? If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you.
- University degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic or, Industrial Engineering,
- Fresh graduates and professionals of up to 2 years’ experience are welcome to apply
- Sound Interpersonal skills and able to Lead from the Front
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Skills with MS Software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong, analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills
- Energetic, self-motivated, results driven, highly adaptable and able to work independently as well as in team
- Zimbabwean Citizen or Permanent resident.
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
Contractual Legal Entity: BAT Zimbabwe Holdings Ltd (ZW11)