Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data, preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Manage the company’s portfolio of investment, record the investment activities, analyze the possible variances and make the necessary entries in the journals by interacting with the portfolio managers
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Accountable for developing as well as maintaining the financial controls in various emerging areas of investment
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Related Jobs (10)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time
Finance and Admin Assistant (Beitbridge, Matobo, NyamiNyami) – (200005GI) on September 17, 2020 Contract
Senior Finance and Subgrants Officer – Advocacy and Lobbying on September 15, 2020 Full Time