About International Medical Corps
International Medical Corps (IMC) is a global humanitarian, non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs. IMCs’ mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide. IMC has worked in Zimbabwe since 2009.
The Graduate Intern- Administration will assist the Logistics Coordinator on all logistics related activities, in accordance with International Medical Corps Logistics policies and procedures
- Assist supervisor with the delivery of, and implementation of all logistics support systems and ensure that purchasing and procurement is done as per International Medical Corps procurement procedures
- Meet donor specific requirements by reviewing purchase requests for completeness & approvals assist with the management of all logistics matters relating to dispatching of goods; transport and fuel management.
- Assist the supervisor in preparing requests for quotations to suppliers, analysing quotations and preparation of bid summary analysis; implementing administrative and management policies and procedures.
- Candidate must possess a National Diploma in the field of Purchasing and Supply, or a related field;
- Evidence of at least two years practical experience in the logistics field in the NGO sector;
- A clean sexual exploitation and abuse record;
- Ability to speak the local language is an added advantage.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com clearly stating on the email subject line the position title.
Deadline: On a rolling basis but not later than 13 November 2020