Duty station: Masvingo
Duties and learning areas
- Process payments and receivables in liaison with the Payables and Receivables;
- Accountants, including compiling the checklists and transfer instructions;
- Ensure that all payables transactions comply with organisational policies and procedures and regulations, and contractual obligations (terms and conditions of contracts);
- Ensure vouchers have adequate supporting documents, approvals and arithmetic accuracy;
- Provide the gatekeeping function for all documents and ensure that all requests are correctly approved as per the organisational Authorities, have adequate supporting documentation, are correctly coded;
- Compiling bank reconciliations on a monthly basis;
- Cancelling and filing all processed vouchers in line with the organisational filing procedures;
- Project accounting in liaison with the Project Accountant;
- Any other duties as assigned by the Finance Manager or designate
- Recent Graduates with qualifications in Accounting, Banking and Finance and other relevant qualification;
- Have good communication skills;
- Ability to use the Microsoft Packages i.e. Excel, Word;
- Ability to work under pressure and put in extra hours (at times including weekends)
All interested candidates who meet the stated qualifications and profile should submit a resume with two contactable referees and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com.
The cover letter should highlight the expected gross salary and date of availability.
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 20 July 2020 (COB)