Old Mutual, Zimbabwe’s largest diversified financial services Group is inviting applications from recent graduates to participate in a 24 months’ Graduate Trainee Programme. Successful applicants will undergo training within the Old Mutual Life Assurance Company (OMLAC).
- Carries out technical actuarial work often using complex systems and packages.
- Checks, manipulates and analyses volumes of data and draws conclusions from the analyses.
- Responsible for technical accuracy and implementation of work.
- Translates actuarial concepts into client-friendly terminology.
- Hold an upper Second class (2.1) or better Degree in Actuarial Science .
- Be below the age of 26 years.
- Be effective at building relationships.
- Have a high level of business awareness.
- Be analytical and have good judgement.
- Have excellent planning and organising skills.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Why join us
If you are interested in applying your knowledge to a big picture and to real-world business problems, this position will appeal to you.
Appointment to substantive positions within the Group after training shall depend on the availability of vacancies and individual performance.
APPLY NOW HERE!!!
Closing date: 2 July 2020
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.