A member in the construction industry is looking to recruit graduate trainees in the following fields:
- Civil Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Land Surveying/Town Planning
The graduate trainees will receive on the job training on all processes and techniques that are applied to civil and construction projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the supervisor to on daily civil and construction tasks.
- Assist the Supervisor on the management of construction activities
- Managing the materials and work in progress for compliance.
- Ability of use project management software.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Digital technology
- Willingness to learn
- Adaptability and flexibility skills
- Good communicator
- Integrity and professionalism
- Team worker
- Degree in a related field of studies.
- 1 year work related attachment
To apply for this position, please submit your application via this link: https://www.optimizehire.org/apply-job?i=Nzcx and select the “Graduate Trainee – Engineering” position from the Job Opening drop-down menu. You will need to upload your CV onto this platform, so please have it ready when you start the application process.
It takes about ten to fifteen minutes to complete the application process.