The Centre for Sexual Health and HIV/AIDS Research Zimbabwe (CeSHHAR Zimbabwe) is registered with the Ministry of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare as a private voluntary organisation (PVO). CeSHHAR houses several HIV prevention and sexual health research and programmatic projects. “Recruitment is contingent upon successful award of funding. This post is only open to individuals with the right to reside and work in Zimbabwe”
- The Grants and Compliance Manager is a senior management position.
- Under the direction of the Finance and Operations Director, the position is responsible for providing programme financial and grant management and ensuring compliance with CeSHHAR and USAID financial and accounting procedures, rules and regulations.
- S/he will lead budget development, financial reporting, monitor programme expenditures and maintain financial filing systems.
- S/he will be responsible for award management, financial monitoring and compliance and will provide capacity development and technical support to strengthen grant management systems and ensure timely and efficient close-out of agreements.
- The Grants and Compliance Manager will advise on contractual and grants matters and ensure quality control and compliance with USAID policies and procedures;
- Lead in grant reporting and audits;
- Build capacity for grant compliance;
- Ensure compliance with internal and external policies and procedures.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in financial management of large-scale, complex programs;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in financial management and reporting of a USAUD/PEPFAR-funded activity;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of U.S. Government financial and procurement rules and regulations;
- Demonstrable written, presentation, communication and organizational skills in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated and detailed understanding of financial management, accounting principles and budgeting.
- Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree and working towards achieving a professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA or CA.
- (Master’s degree is preferred) in finance, business administration or a closely related field
If you are interested in the above position please email your CV and application cover letter to email@example.com
Indicate the position and duty station you are applying for in the subject line.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 13 July 2020 (4:30pm)
Related Jobs (35)
Programme Associate SSA-G6 (Climate Risk Management) (123562) on August 7, 2020 Contract
Call for Consultancy Promoting women participation in ASM on August 5, 2020 Consultancy
Field Officer – For Citizens of Zimbabwe and Cambodia on August 5, 2020 Full Time
Youth Saving & Lending Action Research Consultancy on August 5, 2020 Consultancy