Be part of a team that is focused on goal execution, focusing on the design and development of visual content, using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate the intended recipient.
APPLICANT TO SUBMIT PORTFOLIO WITH DESIGN WORK
- 3 – 5 Years proven working experience in graphic design and with graphic design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of design theories and models
- Proven experience in designing for delivery of online and print learning solutions, as well as brand maintenance
- Experience of managing/organising own work load, meeting required standards and deadlines
- Appropriate qualification in graphic/learning design or brand design
Key Responsibilities and Attributes
- Conceptualize, design and produce a full range of high impact print and digital material in line with the requirements of the company, the department and the business owners and to ensure consistent and continuous communication requirements are met.
- Materials include but not limited to: infographics, presentations, financial statements, investor communication, large-scale exhibits, video, animation and motion graphics, electronic publications (interactive PDFs, HTML emails), interfaces, and web-based content.
- Ability to take complex business requirements and create designs that communicate proposed solutions in simple ways; meet measurable business goals and requirements with clear rationale behind proposed design solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of typographic variations across print, digital and mobile applications.
- Working closely with internal and external resources and suppliers (printers, photographers, promotional vendors, etc.).
- Strong understanding of branding, brand strategy and identity systems.
- Ensure any custom or newly created content and design meets legal and compliance requirements by applying the system of process and procedures into all work.
Digital Mindset: Although your main focus is designing for both print and web, you’re inherently aware of working in a digital and mobile environment
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Handles constructive feedback
- Problem solver
- Able to apply existing knowledge to unknown areas
- Able to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Flexible, adaptable and able to cope with a busy workload
- Able to take initiative and be proactive
Send your resumes and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 13 March 2020
Related Jobs (10)
National Information and Communication Technology Manager on September 15, 2020 Full Time