Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the above named position that has arisen at FBC Holdings, Group Marketing & PR Division.
- Designing complex graphic collateral (both print and digital), utilizing advanced graphics software as appropriate, for internal and external distribution.
- Consulting and collaborating with colleagues at all levels to design and produce effective, branded communication and advertising materials for the group.
- Creating digital communication asset designs and typography,
- Reviewing all design projects to ensure production timeframes, corporate identity, and quality standards are met.
- Consulting and collaborating with colleagues at all levels to design and produce effective, branded communication and advertising materials for the group. Editing and posting videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Creating online banner adverts and overseeing the pay per click (PPC) advert management.
- Identifying new trends in graphic design evaluating new technologies and ensuring the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree in Graphic Design from a recognised institution
- A diploma in Graphic Design
- Accreditation in Digital Marketing courses will be an added advantage
- 3 years’ experience in a graphic design environment.
COMPETENCE AND SKILLS
- Excellent written, electronic and oral communication skills
- Problem solving and research skills
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Critical Thinking
- Design Strategy
- Strong understanding of digital design, typography, as well as illustrative ability to create digital communication assets
- Advanced knowledge to use design software programs such as Adobe Suite and an aptitude for learning new technology
Interested candidates are to send their applications and CVs via e-mail to email@example.com by no later than 08 December, 2020 clearly marked: Graphic Designer: Group Marketing & PR