CBZ Holdings’ Finance Department is hiring!
Are you looking for your next move?
Do you want to unleash your potential and bring your difference to a changing and growing Organisation?
Well, let us be your #partnersforsuccess!
We are looking for you…
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen within CBZ Holdings Limited for the position of Group Financial Accountant.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Design financial reporting packs for quarterly, half yearly and annual reporting periods in line with IFRS and guided by various accounting bodies (PAAB, ICAZ & ACCA).
- Prepare statutory consolidated financial results (Half year, quarterly & annual) for review by the Group Finance Manager.
- Prepare the Group Annual Report in conformity to IFRS and other regulatory requirements.
- Address and clear all IFRS review queries raised by the Auditor’s technical departments.
- Interpret and apply the effect changes in IFRS in close liaison with the Group Finance Manager.
- Provide guidance to subsidiaries on the implementation of new and revised IFRSs.
- Lead formal IFRS presentations to subsidiaries in consultation with the Group Finance Manager.
- Assist the Group Finance Manager in delivering quality management financial reports to the Group and relevant subsidiary Boards on a monthly basis.
- Research and recommend new accounting software packages that are aligned to the Group’s reporting structures.
- Craft and manage audience specific reporting, dashboards and other solutions for the Group and subsidiaries.
- Assist superior in regular reviews of reporting processes, documentation and communication frameworks.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- A Degree in Accounting or similar.
- A full professional qualification such as ACCA, CA, CIMA or similar is essential.
- At least 5 years’ experience working preferably in a similar role.
- Good communication and presentation skills and ability to relate well at all levels.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and produce accurate, quality work.
- Excellent computer skills and brilliant experience in Excel must be a given.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for as the subject title.
Applications close Wednesday 3 June 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (10)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time
Finance and Admin Assistant (Beitbridge, Matobo, NyamiNyami) – (200005GI) on September 17, 2020 Contract
Senior Finance and Subgrants Officer – Advocacy and Lobbying on September 15, 2020 Full Time