Our client, a diversified Group of Companies wishes to recruit a Human Resources Officer to be in charge of their Group Human Resources Function. The successful candidate will be engaged on a performance based annually renewable contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development, implementation and monitoring of HR policies and procedures
- Payroll administration
- Development and implementation of Staff development programs
- Implementation of performance management system
- Managing the recruitment process.
- Assist employees with general issues pertaining to the employment relationship
- Responsible for arranging and assisting with Disciplinary, Grievance and Incapacity Hearings
- Ensuring compliance with all Labour Legislation throughout the Group
- Maintaining all employee records and ensuring all relevant documentation is in place
- Basic organizational design and input as to structures, span of control, grading, benchmarking
- Taking a lead in Health, Safety and Environment issues
- Degree in Human Resources or Social Sciences
- Labour Relations certification.
- At least 5 years of relevant Human Resources experience
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator may be advantageous
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution
- Sound knowledge of Employee relations
EMAIL CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 18th of July 2020.