CBZ Holdings’ Finance Department is hiring!
Are you looking for your next move?
Do you want to unleash your potential and bring your difference to a changing and growing Organisation?
Well, let us be your #partnersforsuccess!
We are looking for you…
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen within CBZ Holdings Limited for the position of Group Management Accountant.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Assist the Group Finance Manager in implementing and managing the Group’s financial strategy.
- Prepare financial budgets and budget framework pack for circulation to subsidiaries.
- Assist superior in tracking and managing the annual budgeting process and providing guidance on templates to subsidiaries.
- Prepare detailed consolidated budgets including CAPEX for the Group and the supporting key analysis.
- Develop management control systems for financial performance measurement.
- Attend to internal and external Group management accounting requests and queries.
- Initiate and assist superior in managing periodic Group budget reviews in line with economic developments or other significant strategic or operational variations to the original budget.
- Review and ensure that operational KPIs to measure the efficiency and accuracy of output produced by the team is in place.
- Monitor and ensure the Group derive value from the transfer pricing system.
- Review and implement effective solutions to identified weaknesses on the current transfer pricing transactions.
- Review and update the transfer pricing policy in line with ZIMRA requirements.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- A Degree in Accounting or similar.
- A full professional qualification such as ACCA, CA, CIMA or similar is essential.
- At least 5 years’ experience working preferably in a similar role.
- Good communication and presentation skills and ability to relate well at all levels.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and produce accurate, quality work.
- Excellent computer skills and brilliant experience in Excel must be a given.
Email your CV to email@example.com with the position you are applying for as the subject title.
Applications close Wednesday 3 June 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (14)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time
Finance and Admin Assistant (Beitbridge, Matobo, NyamiNyami) – (200005GI) on September 17, 2020 Contract
Senior Finance and Subgrants Officer – Advocacy and Lobbying on September 15, 2020 Full Time