Our client, NetOne Cellular (Private) Limited seeks to engage an outstanding and results-oriented individual to fill the position of Head Billing.
The incumbent will report to the Chief Information Officer.
KEY JOB PURPOSE
The Head Billing leads, plans and manages the billing operations for the company. The incumbent is responsible for designing, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures for effective billing.
PRINCIPAL JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Develop and implement operational plans and strategies in terms of billing, that support NetOne business;
- Develop, implement and streamline billing processes/ systems;
- Manage billing platform/ procedures to monitor and improve efficiency of billing;
- Compile statistical reports on billing for management planning and decision making;
- Re-engineer processes and procedures in line with recommended standards in the industry such as ITU-T and ETSI in order to enhance service quality to customers;
- Develop and manage budgets for the expansion and optimization of billing platforms;
- Manage relationships with third parties/ critical stakeholders to complement NetOne’s core skills in providing billing services, solutions and channels;
- Develop and manage the department’s budget;
- Ensure that quality management operates throughout the department to maintain a culture of continuous improvement;
- Ensure that the department is appropriately staffed with persons and skills at the right level.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum B.Sc. Information Systems, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent degree;
- A Master of Business Administration, M.Sc. IT Engineering or other relevant Master’s Degree is an added advantage;
- Recognized certification such as CCNA, Microsoft, Linux , Oracle or equivalent is a must;
- A minimum of 8 years relevant work experience, 4 years of which should have been at a managerial level.
- A thorough understanding and appreciation of market trends as regards Billing and ability to advise Management accordingly;
- Must have demonstrable skills in IT – software and hardware;
- Must be familiar with hardware and software integration activities and procedures;
- Must have proven budget formulation and budget control skills;
- Must have proven team leadership skills.
Confidential inquiries may be directed to our Managing Consultant Emmanuel Jinda on 0712 605 026 or Cahatas Burnbira on +263 (242) 172 778/770 018
7th Floor, Fidelity Life Tower,
Raleigh Street, Harare.
Proserve, a leading supplier of Professional Executive Appointment Services has been exclusively retained to assist with execution of this assignment.
Please note that NO direct contact should be made with NetOne, its Board or Management as this will automatically disqualify the candidate.
Closing Date: 30 August 2020