The Zimbabwe Rugby Union seeks to appoint a highly motivated, goal-driven and experienced Head Coach for the Zimbabwe 7`s Team, Cheetahs.
Responsibilities will include:
- To provide leadership, coaching and mentorship to the Cheetahs players and all support staff
- Plan, implement and review all coaching requirements of the team
- Create a competitive and enjoyable playing and coaching environment
- Using available resources, ensure appropriate analysis of performance of both individuals and the team
Qualification and Experience
- Qualified to World Rugby WR Level 2 Sevens/Equivalent
- Outstanding knowledge of the game through playing or coaching
- Previous experience coaching a High Performance team
- Solid leadership and people management skills
- Commitment to deliver success
Type of Contract
- 4 (four)-year contract reviewable every 12 months
- This will be discussed with the shortlisted candidates.
To apply for the above position, please send your latest CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or kindly drop them off at Prince Edward School, Centenary Building on or before the 17th of August 2020
Please note the appointment of the candidates is at the sole discretion of the ZRU board and technical committee and the Union reserves its rights in this recruitment.