The Zimbabwe Rugby Union seeks to appoint highly motivated, goal driven and experienced Head Coaches for our National Age Grade teams namely Under 14 Boys, Under 17 Boys, Under 18 Girls and Under 19 Boys.
Responsibilities will include:
- To provide leadership, coaching and mentorship to the National players and backroom staff.
- Plan, implement and review all coaching requirements of the team.
- Create a competitive and enjoyable playing and coaching environment.
- Using available resources and ensure appropriate analysis of performance of both individuals and the team.
- Subscribe, develop and promote the Zimbabwean Brand of Rugby as directed by the ZRU.
- A minimum of World Rugby level 2/ Equivalent.
- Outstanding knowledge of the game through playing or coaching.
- Previous experience coaching a High Performance Team.
- Solid leadership and people management skills.
- Passionate and goal-driven.
- Strong analytical and evaluation skills.
Contract and Remuneration
- This will be discussed with the shortlisted candidates.
Applications should be submitted by email and include a CV, a motivational cover letter and relevant references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due date 17 August 2020