Suitably qualified, experienced and motivated candidates are invited to apply for the position of Head Digital Transformation which has arisen within the Technology Services Department..
- To evaluate the completeness, accuracy and optimisation of the Bank’s revenue performance in line with set standards.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following, among others:
- Researching the strategic initiatives required and identifying the nature and type of transformation technology required to achieve the set objectives.
- Reviewing and analysing the market transformation trends.
- Identifying customer digital transformation needs through following and studying social media platforms, pre-planned workshops, seminars and other fora.
- Researching and identifying the technical and human resources required to manage the department.
- Submits the annual plan to the CTO for approval and devolves the plan into quarterly and monthly plans.
- Discusses and agrees these plans with the direct reports.
- Agrees goals, objectives, time lines and estimated costs with the direct reports.
- Manages the daily stand up meetings to review progress and deadlines, identify impediments, and reset the departmental objectives and timelines.
- Meets with external stakeholders (vendors and partners) on a minimum monthly basis to review current work, reprioritize and plan for the future.
- Collaborates with other Technology Heads and develops the CAPEX and OPEX departmental budgets for inclusion in the Technology Services budget.
- Submits the budget to the CTO for approval.
- Manages and monitors the digital transformation budget, identifies variances and takes appropriate action through the direct reports.
- Reviews the software architecture design and contributes to the optimisation of the architectures.
- Receives daily system performance reports and checks system stability and takes appropriate action through the architect.
- Contributes to and manages the design, implementation and maintenance of the data science platform.
- Contributes to the designing and setting up the Data Warehouse.
- Plans and assigns the software development projects (such as mobile apps, web portals) to direct reports based on the functional specifications.
- Reviews recommendations for innovative solutions (Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotic process automation and research documentation).
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Post graduate qualification MBA or MSC as an advantage
- Minimum of 2 Industry certifications in Digital Transformation
- 6 to 8 years’ experience in a similar or related environment, with a minimum of 2 or more years’ management position
- Experience in the Fin-Tech field will be an added advantage.
Interested persons that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title, Head Digital Transformation clearly written in the subject line.
Closing date for all applications is 13 July 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (14)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time
National Information and Communication Technology Manager on September 15, 2020 Full Time