An exciting and pioneering opportunity has arisen within CBZ Bank Limited, a division of CBZ HOLDINGS LIMITED for the position of Head, Electronic Banking & Card Services. If you would like to join a team of energized and passionate technocrats who are driven to take banking into the digital age, this is a career opening for you!
The role – what we expect from you:
- Formulate and execute strategies to promote usage of the Bank’s card based and digital payment solutions such as Visa, Master card, Zimswitch, Merchant POS, CBZ Touch, Internet Banking, Strategic Alliances and Agency Banking.
- Lead in creating a robust and secure settlement arrangement with Visa, Master card, ZIMSWITCH and other related payment partners.
- Formulate and execute strategies to deliver world class digital technology platforms for superior digital customer experience for clients across the CBZ Group.
- Conduct research on card based solutions, mobile and e-commerce products and services, customer needs and trends to guide product development initiatives for the Bank and Group.
- Formulate strategies to ensure adequate awareness of mobile, card and digital products through the provision of detailed information to SBUs in the Group.
- Create and grow profitable alliances and relationships with third party payment service providers.
- Cultivate strong partnerships with Merchants, Agents and Alliances to retain and obtain new business.
- Lead in developing strong and dependable platforms that are safe, secure and stable in close liaison with the Group IT Division.
- Operate a cost effective, efficient and reliable POS management system.
- Set and lead long term capability needs assessment that deliver targeted differentiation in CBZ digital and significant value creation strategy.
- Administer a robust reconciliation system including an efficient administration of suspense, settlement and revenue accounts.
- Create a conducive working environment for staff through provision of working tools and continuous training and development opportunities.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- A Degree in Business Studies, Business Management, Marketing, Accounting or similar qualification from a recognized and reputable tertiary institution.
- A Masters degree in Business Administration, Business Leadership or similar post graduate qualification in management is essential.
- At least 10 years’ banking experience of which 2 years must have been at senior management level.
- Previous work experience in card, mobile and digital environment at senior manager level is a distinct advantage.
- A strong appreciation of regulatory requirements governing National Payments Systems and governance issues under ISO8583 and ISO7813 standards.
- Good judgement and decision making skills.
- Solid leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills.
If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity, email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Wednesday, 5 August, 2020.
Related Jobs (19)
Youth Saving & Lending Action Research Consultancy on August 5, 2020 Consultancy