Our client, NetOne Cellular (Private) Limited seeks to engage an outstanding and results-oriented individual to fill the position of Head Marketing & Public Relations
The incumbent will report to the Chief Commercial Officer
KEY JOB PURPOSE
The Head Marketing & Public Relations manages the marketing of the Company’s products and services through identifying corporate marketing objectives, implementing strategies and action plane that ensure consistent and profitable growth in revenue and market share in addition, the incumbent is responsible for managing all aspects of planned and unplanned publicity campaigns and public relations activities. The Head marketing and Public Relations manages special projects and ensures that they are delivered at the agreed cost time and performance standards.
PRINCIPAL JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Lead the formulation and implementation of the Marketing strategy, policies and procedures that will deliver the company’s mandate and corporate strategy;
- Initiate, develop and implement marketing and business development strategies that will increase revenue and return on investment for the shareholder;
- Solicit market intelligence that will ensure creation of value for all stakeholders;
- Develop and implement strategies that promote NetOne’s brand and sub-brands;
- Promote customer product awareness and satisfaction;
- Develop and implement the Public Relations strategy and campaigns;
- Manage the development and publication of all company presentations and press releases;
- Attend to enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations;
- Organise and manage promotional events such as press conferences, exhibitions, tours and visits;
- Speak publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations on behalf of the company;
- Develop and manage the department budgets;
- Ensure that the department is appropriately staffed with persons and skills at the right level.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum B.Com Marketing, Business Studies Degree or equivalent;
- A holder of a post graduate degree such as MBA or equivalent will have an added advantage;
- Professional qualification such as full Chartered Institute of Marketing is required;
- A minimum of 8 years relevant work experience, 4 years of which should have been at a managerial level.
- A thorough understanding and appreciation of market trends and related dynamics and how to use these as opportunities for the business;
- Ability to formulate and implement viable Marketing and Public Relations strategies;
- Must be an innovative and business-oriented person;
- Astute leadership skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
Confidential inquiries may be directed to our Managing Consultant Emmanuel Jinda on 0712 605 026 or Cahatas Burnbira on +263 (242) 172 778/770 018
7th Floor, Fidelity Life Tower,
Raleigh Street, Harare.
Proserve, a leading supplier of Professional Executive Appointment Services has been exclusively retained to assist with execution of this assignment.
Please note that NO direct contact should be made with NetOne, its Board or Management as this will automatically disqualify the candidate.
Closing Date: 30 August 2020