CBZ AGRO-YIELD IS HIRING A HEAD – OPERATIONS
A great opportunity has opened within CBZ AGRO-YIELD, a dominant player in the Agriculture value chain and subsidiary of CBZ HOLDINGS LIMITED for the position of Head – Operations. If you are looking for a challenging position, this is a career opening for you.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Facilitate the company’s business strategy development and support the timeous execution of aligned and integrated strategic plans and initiatives in collaboration with the Managing Director.
- Oversee the implementation of the company’s strategies through the use of business best practices and managing the day to day operations to optimize value creation for the stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Managing Director to assess, develop and deploy appropriate business models, customer segments, and products and services that meet customer expectations.
- Provide strategic input into funding and pricing decisions.
- Provide strategic input into the company’s budgeting process.
- Participate in company brand profiling, marketing and communication initiatives, including making presentations at various fora.
- Lead and support the development of analytics reports, dashboards and scorecards for tracking business strategy performance against set targets, decision support, variance analysis against budgets, environmental trends analysis, etc.
- Lead the development of KPIs framework for the various segments of the Business to enhance synergistic coordination and alignment of strategy to objectives.
- Support the adoption and use of appropriate technologies to improve operational efficiencies.
- Collaborate with other Group subsidiaries channel stakeholders and external key stakeholders to build strong linkages and ecosystems, including driving Customer Relationship Management initiatives and activities.
- Implement robust revenue collection systems.
- Oversee the company’s compliance with internal, industry, legislative and regulatory governance protocols.
- Develop and establish policies and procedures to guide and standardize operations within the company.
- Maintain appropriate credit risk profiles for the business and ensure effective management of NPLs.
- Design and implement appropriate risk management framework (RMP) and risk metrics for the business, including Business Continuity Plans (BCPs).
- Forge strategic alliances with vendors and suppliers to support business development opportunities and growth.
- Provide leadership, guidance and training to subordinates and ensure succession planning.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- A Degree in agriculture, agricultural economics, agricultural finance, agribusiness or similar qualification from a recognized and reputable tertiary institution.
- MSc, MBA, MBL and a certification in an agriculture related field would be an added advantage.
- 10 years relevant working experience, 5 years of which should be at Senior Management level.
- Solid conceptual, strategic and problem solving orientation.
- Extensive knowledge of farming and agribusiness related matters.
- Sound project management and financial management skills.
- Good report writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Good self and team management skills.
- Good stakeholder relationship management.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: email@example.com not later than Thursday, 03 December 2020