Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education.
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals.
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures.
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs.
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education.
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork.
- Covering all legal compliance for human resource requirements.
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Organized and efficient in daily tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead.
- Able present company mission and history clearly and confidently.
- Great “people-person” skills and professional attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field.
- 1 – 3years of experience in a human resources position or related position
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources & Labour Relations. Information Systems (HRIS), Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
Send your CV & Motivational Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org