A high performing FMCG company is seeking an assertive and hard working candidate with a knack for detail to join their team as an HR Officer. The company presents great prospects for growth for an ambitious yet down to earth individual.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems,
- Assist in performance management processes,
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements,
- Perform duties such as job descriptions, job posting and promotion and hiring analytics.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ HR experience preferably in the manufacturing industry coupled with the relevant qualification.
- Knowledge of HR functions – Pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, labor laws and disciplinary procedures is an added advantage.
Seeking a candidate with outstanding organizational and time-management abilities as well as problem-solving and decision-making aptitude. Must have excellent interpersonal skills with solid integrity.
To apply, kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting HR Officer.