The Organization for Public Health Interventions and Development (OPHID) PVO 31/16 develops and implements innovative approaches and strategies to strengthen HIV Care and Treatment services in Zimbabwe, by providing enhanced access for communities to comprehensive HIV prevention, care and treatment. OPHID, works with the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC) in implementing these interventions. OPHID is looking for following;
HR System Development Consultant
The Consultant is expected to develop an online HR portal incorporating systems specified below. The system should be developed in Java with MS SQL Server database backend. The systems should be capable of interfacing with existing Java systems at OPHID. Users should be able to print and export reports from the system.
- Develop, install and commission an HR master data management system
- To capture employee and family details. The full listing of fields to be captured can be availed on request.
- To attach supporting documents in pdf, jpg, png, tif. Up to ten documents can be attached dynamically.
- To allow users update own master data record
- Master data management workflow
- Develop, install and commission an HR recruitment system
- To capture recruitment request from line managers/supervisors.
- To record recruitment request approval workflow
- That allow applicants to apply for a vacancy online and attached required documentation
- To automatically shortlist candidates based on set criteria
- To document technical tests and interviews
- To record reference checks communication
- To record contract offer process
- Develop, install and commission an HR performance management system
- To capture cascading of goals and objectives from strategic goals to staff level
- To capture individual goals and objectives (work plan) and timelines.
- That allow individuals to record completed tasks and measure actual against set target
- That allow individuals to score completed tasks
- That allow supervisors to score subordinate completed tasks
- To record supervisor and subordinate performance management discussion and outcome
- Develop static and dynamic reports on
- Employees whose contracts are to expire due to
- Contract’s expiry dates
- Project termination
- Vacant jobs for a specified period
- Recruitment progress report
- Performance management reports that include individual identified training needs
Note: All developments including source code remains the property of OPHID.
Step 2: Submit the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
- Technical proposal
- CV-The consultant’s CV should be attached including CV(s) of any other person(s) who will work with the consultant (if any)
- Financial proposal
OPHID and its Consortium partners are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
During the application process, OPHID will not charge any fee nor will it require any payment to be made for any application to be considered. Canvassing for or by any candidate will lead to disqualification.
Due Date: Tuesday, May 5, 2020