Here is an exciting opportunity for a young and dynamic talent aspiring to discover and unleash full potential for growth as a strategic business partner within the Insurance space. Reporting to the Group Human Capital Director, the summary scope of the Human Capital Manager will be as follows:
To Acquire, Grow & Retain Talent.
To develop & implement Human Capital strategies, systems, policies & programs that positively impact business performance, growth & sustainable culture transformation.
Essential duties & responsibilities include the following:
- Developing & implementing Human capital strategies & initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Supporting current & future business needs through the development. engagement. motivation & retention of human capital.
- Facilitating employee resourcing, engagement & talent management activities.
- Managing payroll processes including employee welfare and wellness administration.
- Managing performance, talent analytics & human capital development programmes
- Managing employee relations, records and statutory compliance.
- Managing change and culture transformation.
- Strategic & analytical skills.
- Eloquent, confident and articulate.
- Self-motivated, diligent and results oriented.
- High level of integrity, self-discipline with strong bias towards execution.
- Outstanding relationship management. interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Qualifications & experience
- Human Resources / Psychology or any Social Science Degree.
- Masters qualification and, or IPMZ Diploma an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience at management level.
- Hands-on payroll experience in Payroll administration.
Interested candidates please send application letters together with your CV’s, clearly stating position applied for in the subject field not later than the 30th of November 2020 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Being an equal opportunity employer application are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, sex or disabilities.