Our client –
- To Acquire, Grow & Retain Talent.
- To develop & implement Human Capital strategies, systems, policies & programs that positively impact business performance, growth & sustainable culture transformation.
- Developing & implementing Human capital strategies & initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Supporting current & future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation & retention of human capital.
- Facilitating employee resourcing, engagement & talent management activities.
- Managing payroll processes including employee welfare and wellness administration.
- Managing performance, talent analytics & human capital development programmes
- Managing employee relations, records and statutory compliance.
- Managing change and culture transformation.
- Strategic & analytical skills.
- Eloquent, confident and articulate.
motivated, diligent and results oriented.
- High level of integrity, self-
discipline with strong bias towards execution.
- Outstanding relationship management, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Qualifications & experience
- Human Resources / Psychology or any Social Science Degree.
- Masters qualification and; or IPMZ Diploma an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience at management level.
on payroll experience in Payroll administration.
Salary: highly negotiable
Email CVs to Mirriam Dzapasi: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your CV in word format! Also provide your current salary and benefits details!