Caritas Zimbabwe Mutare
Roles and responsibilities
- Forming and maintaining employee records;
- Updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave;
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and legal compliance;
- Communicating with external partners;
- Timely submission of statutory deductions;
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries;
- Helping with various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses;
- Understanding various Belina and Pastel systems;
- Computer literate with programmes such as Word, Excel;
- Good understanding of Zimbabwean labour laws and regulations;
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise;
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills;
- Putting in place strong HR ITCs for effective performance;
- Any other admin duties as may be assigned by management
Key skills required
- Enjoy working with people;
- Be patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable;
- Be able to stay calm in difficult situations;
- Have good commercial awareness;
- Have good spoken and written communication skills;
- Be confident about gathering facts and statistics
Skills and qualifications
- Any suitable Degree or Diploma in any Business related area with Human Resource Modules.
- One year working experience required.
- Clean class four driver’s license.
- Pastel and Belina knowledge a must.
- Ability to work with a dynamic team
- A good understanding and knowledge of employment law and ensuring the HR department conforms to these is key.
- Assisting with any other administrative tasks as and when they arise may be necessary, including helping with travel arrangement.
Send to email@example.com Please do not send your application by hand and only short listed candidates will be called for an interview
Deadline: 14 February 2020
Related Jobs (5)
Finance and Admin Assistant (Beitbridge, Matobo, NyamiNyami) – (200005GI) on September 17, 2020 Contract