We are looking for someone who has good experience with the basic day to day running of the HR department. (recruitment, payroll, administration, discipline and PR to a small extent.)
- The individual should be a problem solver, someone who will handle labour issues in a decisive manner, and also deal with regulatory authorities with tact.
- This individual will be responsible for protecting the companies reputation and must be able to communicate with employees at all levels – and further advise management on how to deal with any arising issues.
- Previous experience with payday payroll would be nice, but not a must as long as they are a quick learner.
- We are looking for someone who will also take charge of the department and bring it current with best practices.
- They must have strong understanding of business management, and have an ear to the ground in terms of economic and political activity.
- We are looking for an energetic person, with good vibes that will resonate with the organizations culture.
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.