HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT (GRADUATE TRAINEE) X1
Reporting to the Human Resources Officer, the incumbent shall be responsible for providing administrative assistance to the HR department through forming, maintaining & updating employee records and other related functions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To maintain HR administrative forms.
- To facilitate requisitions & payments for the HR department weekly.
- To create personal files for all new employees and ensure that all documentation is present and completed.
- To conduct inductions for all new employees.
- To assist with drafting and implementing HR procedures and policies.
- To generate job descriptions.
- To ensure appropriate security for all HR related information.
- To follow up performance on appraisal reports.
- To sort and review resumes as they arrive on a daily basis – manage the flow of paper applications and manage the recruiting email box.
- To maintain a filing system that retains qualified applications for 1 year.
- To provide a first review of resumes against adverts for lower level jobs.
- To schedule interviews for the hiring manager and Human Resources.
- To conduct reference checks for shortlisted candidates.
- To prepare onboarding files and follows up Induction and probation reports from Line Managers.
- To administer needs analysis by following up training needs analysis questionnaires and captures all training needs on employees’ skills inventory database.
- To follow up evaluations and Feedback forms from trainees for every course.
- To follow up individual action plans after every training course, in liaison with Line Managers.
- To help track HR Metrics for monthly reports
- To execute any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the HR Officer.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Ability to plan and organize keep attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Good interpersonal organizational skills, time management, ability to meet deadlines and ability to work under pressure.
- A good understanding of and/ or commitment to CMI’s principles, DNA, vision and values.
NB Celebration Church members are encouraged to apply.
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae should be sent to the:
Human Resources Officer
Celebration Ministries International,
162 Swan Drive,
or emailed to email@example.com by not later than 5pm on Friday March 06, 2020.