Our client is a respected powerhouse and highly respected in Zimbabwe. This role hasn’t been offered on the job market for many years. It’s an employer of choice which operates across a diverse business operation. The group attracts top talent and operate in a competitive sector as a leading business group.
- We seek a senior applicant with a proven track record to apply for this role.
- Your career should have encompassed working for the corporate and private sector recognised for HR excellence with 20 years or more experience.
- You must be well qualified and respected in the HR profession.
- You are expected to perform group functions and lead HR Partners and team developing and implementing strategic and tactical human resource policies and procedures with talent plans and training.
- You are also expected to work with Consultants, Government Officials, Group Executives, Business Unit leaders and others as required.
- This HQ role is supported by exceptional personnel as you are expected to be hands on and co-
ordinate plans and activities directly.
- The role reports to the Group CEO. He is committed to HR services and function, and offers plenty of support and freedom to act is given and applied.
- You must be a modern HR practitioner which assists the businesses in driving profit and success.
- We seek a leader with an ability and character in the spirit and energy to succeed in this exciting role.
An excellent salary and other benefits are offered for this executive role.
Email Your CV to Colin Roberts –