(Female candidates are encouraged to apply and is a first choice)
Please note this role is NOT Harare based.
This role reports to the Chief Executive Officer and leads the HR department with the assistance of a number of other HR specialist employees. The company seeks to ensure their HR function operates with best practise inspired by their operations in Zimbabwe and other parts of Africa.
The successful person must have trained and worked in organisations which enhances and embraces the HR function as priority. Your broad skill must encompass with emphasis of a strong commercial understanding of business, and of remuneration and experience practice in managing the fluid nature of remuneration in Zimbabwe. Your current and former experience in and with change management and organizational effectiveness is desired.
- Your knowledge in Remuneration philosophy, structures and practices,
- Industrial Relations, welfare, labour legislation and conflict matter,
- Capability/capacity building at all levels,
- Management of Pension Funds, Medical Aid, Share and Bonus schemes
- Talent Management, People Development, Coaching, Mentoring, Performance Management,
- Managing Change/Transformation, Succession Planning
- Recruitment – all level is required and an ability to deal with multiple issues.
Duties cover functions:
- Develop and implement suitable human resources strategies, policies and practices which add value and assists the company to cope with changing circumstances.
- Play a leading role to ensure that “Company Way” is implemented through leading Performance Management, Talent Management and Training and Development processes including coaching and mentoring are applied effectively and that effective strategies are in place to attract, motivate and retain highly talented individuals.
- Play a leading role to ensure that sound, harmonious and stable industrial relations exist. Provide sound advice and assistance in respect of major IR related issues/occurrences, wage negotiations, recognition agreements with unions, disputes, etc.
- Ensure that appropriate talent review and succession planning processes are in place.
- Contribute to the achievement of gender targets. Contribute to the upliftment of training and development practices and interventions coupled with talent management where appropriate to ensure that skill levels are uplifted to meet business needs with employment equity objectives (where applicable) forming an integral part of these processes.
- Ensure that effective strategies are in place to attract, motivate and retain highly talented individuals. Ensure that high performing and highly talented individuals are identified and encourage appropriate action to be taken to address their needs.
- Ensure effective remuneration practices in line with the Reward Policy
The job offers excellent conditions of service including executive housing and all amenities and benefits to attract a senior practitioner
Email Your CV to Colin Roberts –