Zimbabwe Health Interventions (ZHI) is a not for profit human development organisation which is registered as a Trust under the Zimbabwe Deeds Registries Act (Chapter 20:05). ZHI’s mission is to develop and deliver innovative and sustainable high impact integrated health interventions with local communities while working with and strengthening existing institutions.
Reporting to the Human Resources Associate (HRA), the position provides administrative support to implement effective functional Human Resources (HR) processes for Zimbabwe Health Interventions (ZHI). The position is responsible for supporting all HR functional areas including recruitment and selection, employee relations and welfare, employee training and development and general HR administration.
- Support the recruitment and selection process by schedules interviews, invites candidates for interviews, creating of interview files and reference checks process for staff ;
- Assist with preparation of orientation packages, scheduling of orientation meetings;
- Assist in compiling of reports and trackers of documents submitted to the HR department ;
- Receiving leave forms, and preparing them for capturing ie checking for completeness and errors;
- Follow-up on approvals for all HR documents;
- Provide administrative support to HR team including ordering office supplies and stationery;
- Prepares payment requisitions and procurement requests;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and experience
- A holder of a BSc/BA degree in, Human Resources/ Psychology or its recognized equivalent.
- At least a year of work-related learning experience;
- Ability to plan and prioritize own work under tight deadlines as well as to work on own initiative and as a member of a team;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality for sensitive Human Resources issues or projects and use judgment to execute duties and responsibilities.
- Step 1: click here to complete the Job Application Form: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx…
- Step 2: Submit your CV and application letter via email to email@example.com clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
During the application process, ZHI will not charge any fee nor will it require any payment for an application to be considered.
Deadline: 21 September 2020
ExperienceLess Than 1 Year