A dynamic manufacturing and retail company seeks to recruit suitable candidates for position of Human Resources Manager that has arisen in its structure.
The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the Human Resources Management function of the organization including hiring and interviewing staff, administering payroll, benefits and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
The incumbent should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- A professional HR qualification is must
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
Interested candidates should forward their application letters and comprehensive CVs with contactable referees to: email@example.com.
Deadline: 20 November 2020