(Construction / Logistics Industry, Harare)
Our client in both construction and logistics industry is looking for a Human Resources Officer to join their team.
- Experience in the logistics and/or construction industry.
- The incumbent is to provide day to day administrative and office support in all HR functions and to ensure right level of staffing at right levels of education and experience;
- To enhance staff performance in order to ensure that the business meets its objectives, thus adding value to the Employer.
- The purpose of this job is also to be the first line of contact regards any HR issues, both from management and staff.
- The candidate will be responsible for recruitment, which is, preparing job adverts and interviewing candidates.
- Induction and integration which includes arranging induction sessions and also arranging end of probation (confirmation or dismissal) notice (with line manager).
- Also responsible for the payroll which is advising on all remuneration issues, including bonuses and promotions.
- Handling of disciplinary issues, dismissals, grievances and also handles leave, holidays and absences of staff.
- Provides basic counseling to staff who have performance issues, performs general administration and ad-hoc duties and also assist line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- A generous salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Urgently apply if you are interested and attach your CV in word format to: email@example.com