Contract Period: July 2020 – December 2020
International Medical Corps is a global humanitarian, non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training, relief and development programs. The International Medical Corps is anticipating an OFDA funded emergency access to water, hygiene and sanitation response project in Binga District, Matabeleland North. The International Medical Corps is therefore seeking a qualified candidate for this project. The position is contingent upon funding being received from the Donor.
The Human Resources Officer will be expected to:
- Provide assistance and support to employees;
- Provide required guidance and support on policies and procedures;
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting adverts and managing the hiring process.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems;
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions and managing the hiring process;
- Assist in performance management processes;
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues;
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements;
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance and responsible for monthly payroll processing.
- Bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma in Human Resources Management/Business Administration or relevant field; a
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the Humanitarian Sector;
- Knowledge and experience in payroll systems and processing.
- Ability to speak the local language is an added advantage.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30 April 2020 (COB)