The I.C.T. Administrator will be Responsible for:
- All work activities concerning communication and IT infrastructure at NASH PAINTS.
- The maintenance of network and development of IT solutions.
- Supporting and diagnosing Sage x3 and Ivend related errors or problems .
- Providing guidance and direction to both internal and customer implementation team related to the technical aspects of Sage Enterprise Management.
- Maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and network servers.
- Installation and upgrading of computer components and software.
- Managing virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software errors.
- Documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Providing documentation and technical specifications of IT related issues.
- Planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
- Performing regular backup operations and implementing appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery management and failover procedures.
- Leading desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Capacity, storage planning, and database performance.
Qualifications for I.C.T. Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related
- 3-5 years of database, network or systems administration experience.
- System administration and IT certifications in Sage x3, Microsoft, or any other ERP will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Ivend and Sage x3.
- Strong knowledge in systems, hardware and networking protocols.
- A proven track record in the development and implementation of IT strategies and plans.
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations
- Best practices, including ex,rt knowledge of security, storage, data protection and disaster recovery management
C.V. To be submited in person on or before Friday the 17th of July 2020 @
41 Kelvin North Rd,
Between 12pm and 2pm or alternatively via the following email before the above mentioned date firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (13)
National Information and Communication Technology Manager on September 15, 2020 Full Time