(Retail / Wholesale, Mutare , Zimbabwe)
A well established organisation in the Retail sector is in search of an experienced ICT Administrator who is willing to relocate to work in Mutare.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience is needed. Age 30 to 45yrs.
- The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate experience with structured project management and/or the software package implementation process.
- Ability to install, configure and repair hardware – printers, scanners, desk top computers, monitors and laptop.
- Ability to develop software including web development and mobile application development.
- Ability to install, configure and troubleshoot computer network including cabling, routers, bridges and switches.
- The incumbent should be able to set up local area network, wireless network, WAN, DMZ and VPN using Cisco devices.
- Ability to install and maintain Operating Systems – Windows XP, 7 Server 2008, Server 2012, Linux.
- The incumbent should experience with DNS, DHCP, and Active Directory and should be able to configure firewalls and mail server.
- Experience with implementation or administration of ERP System which covers the following modules; General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Manufacturing, Distribution, Procure to Pay, Fixed Assets or Order Management and Point Of Sale.
- Knowledge of Sage X3 will be an added advantage.
- BSC Computer Science/Information Systems, Computer Repairs, MSCE and Cisco Certification.
A generous salary package will be offered to the right candidate.
Urgently apply if you are interested and attach your CV in word format to: email@example.com