The incumbent will be responsible to the Senior Information Systems Auditor.
Responsible for conducting information systems audits covering general and application controls, providing recommendations to mitigate risks and addressing deficiencies identified.
Major activities of the job
- Conducts audit reviews of Information Systems, applications, operations and processes.
- Provides guidance on Information Systems risk Management.
- Develops Information Systems Audit and Risk Assessment standard programs
- Designs Map processes and operations flow chart to support audit plans.
- Develop, build and implement tools for data analysis.
- Assists in designing Information Systems Audit Plans.
- Evaluates IT infrastructure and establishes controls to mitigate loss as well as evaluates revenue assurance processes and systems to establish revenue opportunities.
- Complete all related tasks as and when required.
Qualifications / Experience
- A degree in information Technology / Computer Science/ Information Systems or related plus being:
- Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designate / related certifications/ professional qualification an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience working in an Information Systems Audit environment.
- Strong business acumen, management and analytical skills.
- Good understanding and awareness of cyber security trends and hackingtechniques.
- Ability to think strategically and translate insights into action.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient with CAATs
- Clean class 4 driver’s license.
- Strong computing and analytical skills.
If you wish to be considered for the post above, please apply with detailed Curriculum Vitae in an envelope clearly marked APPLICATION FOR A VACANT POST” to the,
Corporate Services Director,
TelOne Private Limited,
107 Kwame Nkrumah,
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20 March 2020
Please note that Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.
Related Jobs (14)
Grants and Compliance Manager – Key Populations Programme on July 2, 2020 Full Time