An exciting and career opportunity has arisen within CBZ Bank Limited, a subsidiary of CBZ HOLDINGS LIMITED for the position of Innovation Manager. If you are willing to join a team of energized and passionate technocrats in our Corporate Development Department
who are driven to take banking into the digital age, this is a career opening for you.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Participate in the development of long term and operational innovation strategies for the Bank.
- Lead cross functional teams in assessing the viability of innovation ideas.
- Recommend ideas for further conceptualization and development into prototypes.
- Participate in prototyping and pilot testing of solutions to ensure timely delivery to market and elimination of non-viable innovations for the Bank.
- Manage innovations pipeline and projects for the Bank using best practice tools such as PRINCE 2.
- Develop business cases and business plans for viable innovations.
- Design, shelter and recommend seed funding for potentially high impact ideas/disruptive innovations.
- Support and conduct continuous research on innovation best practices regionally and internationally and timely recommend areas for further improvement.
- Monitor aggressively competitor activity and innovations and provide benchmark reports on launched innovations and performances thereof.
- Recommend strategies for idea generation/brainstorming across the Bank.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- A Degree in Commerce, Business Studies, Finance, Engineering or similar.
- A relevant professional qualification in IT is a clear advantage.
- At least 3 years’ working experience in a banking and/or financial environment preferably in the area of business intelligence analysis, predictive modeling or similar.
- Possession of an Innovation certification is a clear advantage.
- Demonstrable problem solving skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to generate concise, detailed and informative reports.
- Above average computer skills.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Saturday, 26 September 2020
Related Jobs (20)
Finance Associate – East and Southern Africa Program on October 27, 2020 Full Time