An exciting and challenging career opportunity has arisen within CBZ Bank Limited, a division of CBZ HOLDINGS LIMITED for the position of Insights and Data Analysis Manager. If you are willing to join a team of energized and passionate experts who are driven to take banking into the digital age, this is a career opening for you.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Lead in gathering, synthesizing and analyzing data for the Retail Division using various data tools, techniques and software packages.
- Interpret data and performance indicators and generate concise and informative reports for management decision making and action.
- Conduct market intelligence and competitor analysis in line with best practice regionally and globally and give update to management.
- Generate periodic performance reviews of the Division against set targets and advise management on interventions to enhance divisional performance.
- Develop and implement a robust on time divisional performance dash board.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- A Degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Financial Engineering, Business Studies, Marketing or similar qualification from a recognized tertiary institution.
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration, Business Leadership or similar post graduate qualification is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ banking experience working with big data and undertaking business analysis and reviews.
- Should possess strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Above average report writing skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Should be able to multi task and work with demanding deadlines.
If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Sunday, 9 August, 2020.