Reporting to the Audit Engagement Team Leader the main roles and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Selling of Individual Life Assurance Products
- Establish relationships with high net worth clients, solicit new business, cross-sells and up-sells Individual Life products
- Establishes, maintains and grows relationships with high net worth clients.
- Establishes, maintains and grows relationships with paying authorities.
- Handles sales presentations, calculation of premiums, submission, tracking and tracing of submitted business.
- Conducts market analysis activities, which include activities such as client profiling and survey on competitor products
- Attends weekly meetings with Branch Manager and monthly branch meetings for production updates and marketing campaigns
- Perform other tasks as may be required by immediate superior
Key qualifications, experience & competencies
- Candidate must possess at least COP, Diploma in Insurance/ Marketing, Bachelor’s Degree an added advantage
- Experiences Insurance Agents at least 2-3 year(s) of working experience, in Insurance and sales environment with established networks and clientele
- Strong personality, goal oriented with a passion for sales and success
- Excellent communication and interaction skills, one who can easily interact with Branch Staff
- Integrity and honesty are key requisites in the Financial services sector.
- Self-driven persistent, aggressive and results oriented with a strong desire for success, this is a sales job that requires drive to attain set targets
- Relationship builder both with colleagues and customers, team-oriented
- Well groomed, confident and presentable, a fast learner who can easily adopt to change.
- Ability to adapt to change in our fast paced environment
- Ability to use e-selling platforms to procure business
Interested applicants are to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 15th of September 2020.