Duration: 6 months
CeSHHAR Zimbabwe is an organization that specializes in sexual health, HIV and AIDS research in Zimbabwe. The organization is implementing a UNICEF funded innovative, client-centred HIV communication package for social and behavior change for Adolescent Girls and Young Women in Harare, Buhera and Goromonzi districts.
Under the overall supervision of the Project Lead, the interns will be involved in data collection in 3 Districts which are Bulilima, Buhera and Harare. They will also do data transcription and translation of all the qualitative data.
- Experience with light office duties such as filing, and photocopying is an added advantage.
- Preference will be given to those having experience of working in Non-Governmental Organisations in HIV/AIDS related programmes.
- Fluent Ndebele speaking mandatory.
- 3 A level certificate and studying towards a Social Science Degree from a reputable University. (Proof of enrolment is required).
- Preferably Social Work, Sociology and Development studies.
If you are interested in the above position please email your CV and application cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 25 November 2020