Duration of Internship: A minimum of 10 months
The Finance Assistant will report to the Finance officer.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist the finance department to meet its objectives and design framework;
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual reports;
- Work with programs team to implement a project schedule and ensure that they meet the set milestones throughout the project lifecycle;
- Help program team to complete projects and activities according to approved budgets and work plans;
- Perform all other duties as assigned or requested by the Finance Officer
Qualifications and Experience
- Pursuing an undergraduate qualification degree in Finance or Accounting or in a relevant field;
- Knowledge of basic computer skills.
To apply for this position, please send a CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 21 August 2020