About this position
This position requires a highly motivated and mature individual. S/he should have the ability to work under minimum supervision and under pressure, initiative, excellent communication and presentation skills, and ability to work with a broad range of research departments and diverse professionals. The incumbent will report to the Administrator. This is a one-year contract.
Qualifications & Experience
- Studying towards an Accounting Degree/ACCA/CIS;
- Highly Computer literate in relevant programmes;
- Knowledge of Pastel Accounting and Belina Payroll software is an added advantage.
This Job Description is not exhaustive as other duties that are in line with this position as may be assigned.
- Participating in the Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management reports;
- Preparing and attending to internal and external audits;
- Ensuring all utilities bills and statutory payments are paid on time;
- Participating in the implementation and maintenance of financial policies;
- Coordinating the purchasing of equipment and project supplies;
- Preparing bank, petty cash & ledger reconciliations;
- Maintaining the Asset register/tracker;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Administrator or Director
NB: Only shortlisted candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted for interviews.
Interested candidates are requested to submit applications including a detailed curriculum vitae with contactable references and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to reach The Administrator’s office emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 18 September 2020