CBZ CAPITAL IS HIRING AN INTERN!
CBZ Capital, a subsidiary of CBZ Holdings and is a multi-asset class business, specialising in advisory, debt and equity capital markets, structured finance and principal investing across all levels of capital structures.
CBZ Cap is the primary centre for the group’s investing activity, leveraging the group’s platform to provide solutions to complex client problems. Its aim is to truly revolutionize the Investment Banking Space in Zimbabwe and the region by providing innovative financial solutions that will unlock true value for the Group as well as the region.
Please note that this position is a one year fixed-term contract of employment.
What you’ll do at CBZ Capital
- Process daily activities on trades and settlements (money market, property and equity)
- Gather market data to analyse trends and help value companies and transactions
- Prepare research specifications using a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods and maintain the Unit’s research library
- Update the Risk Management plan and prepare returns and advise the Partner – CBZ Capital accordingly
- Update the procedure manual ensuring it covers all current processes, monitor compliance to policies and procedures taking corrective action when necessary
- Communicate with clients on operational issues to do with their accounts
- Assist in analysis of local and global trends, company financial statements and recommend potentially executable deals
- Ensure the correct revenue amounts are recovered on a monthly basis
What you’ll need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Commerce, Financial Engineering, Economics or equivalent from a recognized institution
- If you are working towards a professional qualification, that may impress us!
- Prior working experience, whilst not necessary, will be an added advantage
- Capital Market operations knowledge is essential
- Strong Report Writing Skills
- Outstanding Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Have a good appreciation of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Comfortable dealing with Company valuations
- Good Research skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret company financial statements
- Good Communication skills
Please email application and CV to email@example.com with the position you are applying for as the subject title.
Applications close Wednesday 24 June 2020.
Related Jobs (41)
Provincial Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (Manicaland) on November 27, 2020 Contract