Reporting to the Audit Engagement Team Leader the main roles and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Performing assigned tasks during execution of audit engagements in accordance with Internal Auditing Standards.
- Assisting in planning individual audit engagement in accordance with the approved internal audit plans & procedures.
- Identifying and evaluating the adequacy or effectiveness of controls over operational risks and giving value adding recommendations.
- Documenting audit procedures performed in executing individual engagements and preparing audit findings memorandum.
- Conducting follow up audits to monitor management’s implementation of agreed action items.
- Engaging to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
Key qualifications, experience & competencies
- A First Degree in Internal Auditing, or Accounting. Studying towards a relevant professional qualification is an added advantage.
- At least 2-year’s Audit experience.
- Basic knowledge of internal auditing, internal controls, risk management, and finance and accounting practices and methods.
- Ability to cope under pressure and be able with ability deliver time critical material to exacting standards.
- Be energized, innovative, and consistent in delivery.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, proactively across lines of business, and effectively with internal and external partners.
- Be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing including report writing.
- Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information.
Interested candidates, please send application letters together with your CV’s, clearly stating position applied for in the subject field not later than the 11th of September 2020 email@example.com
Being an equal opportunity employer application are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, sex or disabilities.