Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission
The position exists to provide support to the Commission through appraising on the adequacy, probity, transparency and effectiveness of internal management controls, risk and corporate governance.
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission is a Constitutional body whose mandate is to promote, protect and enforce human rights and administrative justice in Zimbabwe. The Commission seeks to consider suitably qualified candidates for the following ‘Permanent Contract’ positions to be based in Harare and Bulawayo offices.
Key Result Areas
- Conduct risk assessments;
- Plan and deliver internal audits of determined Commission areas/departments;
- Conduct value for money audits (management auditing) i.e. appraising the 3Es Economy, Effectiveness and Efficiency;
- Assess, evaluate and promote compliance by Commission departments with all relevant policies, regulations and legislation;
- Evaluate financial records of the Commission;
- Prepare audit findings and recommendations reports for the Commission;
- Prepare annual financial audit information for external audit.
Competencies & Skills
- A minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in Internal Auditing, Finance or Accounting;
- Membership to any of the following professional bodies; Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Zimbabwe (ICSAZ); Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Zimbabwe (ICPAZ); Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) and Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) is a prerequisite;
- At least three (3) years’ relevant working experience in internal auditing;
- Good investigative skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must have good report writing skills;
- Excellent time management skills.
Applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, proof of qualifications and experience should be forwarded to:
Human Resources Director,
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission;
144 Samora Machel Avenue;
Human Resources Director,
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission,
49 J.M Nkomo (between 3rd and 4th Ave),
E-mail your application together with a detailed CV to email@example.com
Only those meeting the above requirements will be responded to.
The Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission is an equal opportunity employer which practices gender and human rights based approaches to recruitment.
Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 21 April 2020 (COB)
Related Jobs (10)
Mobile Money Marketing and Operations Manager ( Telecommunications) on September 18, 2020 Full Time
Finance and Admin Assistant (Beitbridge, Matobo, NyamiNyami) – (200005GI) on September 17, 2020 Contract
Senior Finance and Subgrants Officer – Advocacy and Lobbying on September 15, 2020 Full Time