M-Tron®Africa is on the hunt for a dedicated and qualified Investment Banker to join our dynamic team. In this role, your ultimate goal will be to evaluate companies and assist clients in building capital. As the Investment Banker, you will be responsible for managing mergers, implementing financial models, and preparing legal and financial records as a business enabler.
You should have experience managing mergers and creating financial products for corporate and other clients. In addition to being an excellent communicator, the ideal candidate will also possess high-grade quantitative and analytical skills. You will create networks within the financial services sector.
- Conduct research, create and review financial models and information in line with market trends.
- Design debt and trade equity to increase capacity.
- Create and implement financial models to review deals and determine ROI and profitability.
- Oversee mergers and acquisitions.
- Supervise IPOs and private equity settlements.
- Lead and support clients through the expansion of corporate and personal enterprise. Lead the investment strategy unit within the company.
- Perform regular administration duties of all investment files.
- Prepare legal and financial records to complete investments, acquisitions, and purchases.
- Examine all risks and give financial advice.
- Identify and close potential investors.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of regulatory and legal issues in the financial industry.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance or similar field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Corporate Finance or as an investment banker.
- In-depth knowledge of deal structuring, regulations, and closing principals.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good written and verbal project presentation communication skills.
How to apply :
Send your response with CV with contact App to LGM@mtronafrica.com
Only qualifying candidates will get replies.
Closing date June 30, 2020